- User Talks and a Poster Session: We invite you to contribute to the meeting by presenting your work through talks (10-15 mins) or posters. If you wish to share your insights, please indicate your interest during the registration process. Please note that there is only a limited number of spots available, which will be allocated in order of registration.
- Multi-material print demonstration by HETEROMERGE
- A peek into recent Nanoscribe product developments.
- Internal Expert Training Sessions: Internal and external experts will conduct specialized training sessions and demonstrations to enhance your understanding of Nanoscribe technologies and applications.
- Extensive Q&A Sessions and chance to exchange best practices
- Opportunity to talk to Nanoscribe employees: feel free to address them with your questions, wishes, and concerns.
- Networking and Collaboration Opportunities
Nanoscribe EMEA User Meeting 2024
Join the Nanoscribe expert community.
Share best practices. Access training, inspiration and ideas.
We invite all of our customers and users to our upcoming Nanoscribe EMEA User Meeting on May 13th-14th at our headquarters near Karlsruhe, Germany. Further user meetings in your area will follow.
What to expect
- Invited Talks: Two distinguished speakers Prof. Harald Giessen (University of Stuttgart) and Prof. Eva Blasco (University of Heidelberg) will share their expertise on cutting-edge developments using Two-Photon Polymerization.
- Internal Talks: Three presentations from our internal experts Dr. Andrea Bertoncini, Dr. Marc Hippler and Dr. Benjamin Richter will cover key aspects of Nanoscribe technology and applications.
- Start: Monday, May 13th, 9:30 am
- End: Tuesday, May 14th, 3:30 pm
- Welcome Dinner: Join us for a relaxed evening of networking and camaraderie on Sunday, May 12th, 7 pm.
- Conference Dinner: We will celebrate getting together for the User Meeting with all participants on the evening of May 13th.
- A guided tour of Karlsruhe
- Coffee, drinks, snacks
- Joint lunch breaks